Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas 2012 in Pictures :)


Hello!

So recently a little pre-New Years resolution has been to photograph everything that has made me smile over the Christmas period. I thought I'd quickly share some of the simple things that have put a smile on my face during the last few weeks :) You should know, I've received a few strange looks photographing some of these.

Winter Wonderland in Meltham:

These are just a few snaps of the lights going up in my village, the festive Victorian window in our village flower shop and a few Christmas decorations starting to pop up in the gardens on my road. This has been getting me ready for the festive season.




 Out and About Randomness:

These are some of the things that aren't particularly strange to see buy just made me feel wonderfully nostalgic :) So here's the old style gypsy caravan in the local orchard and a lovely man just playing his accordion. He was very friendly!



Childhood Memories:

The festive period always makes me feel at home and nothing does that better than taking a look through some old photoes. Recently my sister and I have taken to swapping old photoes of ourselves over Facebook, much to the embarrassment of both parties. However, these two aren't so bad and are a good reminder of family love.
So that little blond thing is me, on the left with my lovely Grandad and on the right with my beautiful sister.




 Student Life:

Last but not least a bit of student life. And clearly being at college is all about coffee as these are pictures of some truly cute ones I've enjoyed between classes. That heart is all natural by the way? Talented people at Coffee Evolution. And lastly a quick look at the Clockwork Orange poster up in the English department, just because it's awesome and my college is clearly cool enough to know.




 Have a wonderful Christmas everybody. Next post will be in a few days and I'll be talking all about how to beat those winter blues!

Bye.                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.