Tuesday 4 September 2012

What's my face worth?



Hello Beauty Addicts!

So I’ve seen this tag a few times and became – rather foolishly – convinced that my face doesn’t cost that much. In protest I decided to go ahead and tot up all the products on my face (make up wise) and lets just say, I’ve been beaten by this tag! My face is officially expensive. Well at least it is on a student budget! However in comparison to others that I’ve seen at about £200 pounds but baring in mind that this list includes cheap products that i don’t really like but can’t afford to replace with the more expensive ones that I love.

I know that this tag is all over the place at the moment but I’ve been absolutely hooked and amazed by how much money we spend on our face. I’d be so rich if I didn’t care… *sighs*
Let’s go:
  • 17 Photo Flawless Primer – £4.99
  • Max Factor Xperience Foundation in Raw Silk – £9.99
  • Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer – £3.99
  • Collection ‘Fix Me Up’ Long Lasting Makeup Fixer – £3.99
  • MeMeMe Flawless Loose Powder – £5.99
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – £14.50
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette – £36.00
  • Jemma Kidd I-Glamour Define Eyeliner in Black – £14.00
  • Rimmel Scandal’Eyes Show Off Mascara – £6.99
  • Maybelline Illegal Length Waterproof Mascara – £8.99
  • Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in Beige Rose (used as a highlighter) – £6.49
  • Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Rose D’Or – £7.49
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Endless Blossom – £6.99
  • Lip Smackers Lip Balm Coca cola Cherry – £2.55
Grand Total: £133.45

That’s a big hole in a students bank balance, ouch!

Bye Addicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.