Tuesday 4 September 2012

August Wish List


Hola Beauty Addicts!

August has been a more of pure shopping lust and erm… no money! My current bank balance is currently reading exactly £1, and no, I’m not kidding. So it’s safe to say that my August ‘omg, I have to have that!’ list is pretty long and the only way I can possible console myself is to make you all want these stunning pieces with me. Shall we begin?

1. This month I have fallen hopelessly in love with the man, the myth, the legend: Ted Baker. Okay, so perhaps he’s not an actual man, but I would still gladly take this stunner of a handbag to bed with me. Now, something you must understand about me and dear Mr Baker is that we have the ultimate love/hate relationship. He can’t handle my need for uniqueness and I don’t like his price tags but every so often items like this just arrive on the self and I die of a blissful heartbreak.

Now I myself have never seen a bag that has all the sleekness and simplicity as classic ‘Little Brown Bag,’ until now. The colour of this reminds me of strawberry angel delight and who doesn’t like a yummy accessory? So I guess I could say this bag is just the cure to my retail therapy sweet tooth. Who needs ice cream! Plus the bow matches my sunglasses perfectly, just a bonus.

TWINCON – Glitter bow ikon bag – £39
2. Speaking of relationships, me and Warehouse have been a part of a happy family together for many years. This is just the store that keeps on giving and whilst I can’t afford it at the moment, (sigh) hence why it’s appearing here but at £80 – not including the nifty student discount – I think it’s a steal for such a statement piece. The fabric just slides through the fingers and I’ve always been a fan of an open back as I feel that’s a good feature on most people – is that weird? Psychologically, the neck, back and shoulders are the most sensual part of a woman’s body. Who knew? Not me, until my crazy Psych teacher told me and that was not a happy experience.  I don’t feel this dress would need mush accessorising and a beautiful pair of nudes would transform this look from amazing to drop dead gorgeous.
Feature Back Crepe Dress – £80

3. If I see a bag and fall in love in an instant, it’s pretty safe to say that on closer inspection I’m going to find that it’s a Fiorelli. Whilst dragging my rather unlucky boyfriend around the bags I stumbled across a shoulder bag that took my breath away. Now it you haven’t already guessed, I’m a big bow fan and this does not disappoint. This bag has sparkles. It has prints. It has texture! What more could you want. And all for the not so bargain basement price of £39. But when did you ever get a Fiorelli for a fiver?

Cupid Crossbody – £39
4. We’re back to Ted Baker! I’m a bagaholic and this baby is less than a steal. However, hefty price tag aside it’s an absolutely beautiful thing. I can see this on my shoulder for almost everything; a boho kick to any outfit, the perfect designer beach bag, a ‘no, I don’t need a bag, I’ve got my bottomless Mary Poppins purse’ shopping trip, the list is endless. The inside is an expanse of floral patterned loveliness and the black patent bottom with protect your valuables if it gets put down in anything unfortunate. Yep, I’m guilty.

Patent Bow Shopper – £89


5. Last but not least these need no explanation more that a photograph. These are perfect for that nasty slushy stuff that we will inevitably get this winter and if your like me – car-less – you’ll know where I’m coming from. Sleek, cute as heck and practical. Love.

Mel Boot Bow in Navy – £38
Bye Addicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.