Sunday 28 October 2012

I ♥ Fall Tag!



Hello Beauty Addicts!

As you can see in my Seven Shades of Autumn post I'm feeling very Autumnal and let's face it, it's been a while since I did a tag. A quick reminder that Fall is just Autumn in America although, quick fact, 'Fall' was originally English and taken over to America during the colonisation. As the English language evolved Fall became Autumn but was kept in it's original form in the US to keep American English 'pure'. Geek moment for you there.

Anyway, the 'I ♥ Fall Tag' has become almost an obligation for any beauty addict this year so therefore, here it is.


Okay, so here we go:

1. Favourite Fall lip product?

    My favourite fall lip product was a chance find in my local Sainsbury's in the sale. It's a typical autumn shade, a deep purple and smells like palma violets. Again this is another discontinued shade so I can only get it on Amazon now, which is a shame, but I love it. The Loreal Paris Color Riche in shade 712.


2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
    During fall I actually tend to rock some summer nail polishes. Some corals and mint greens all year round for me usually. However, I do love a good deep blue and Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail polish has that sheen that makes it look so deep and pool-like it's just beautiful. intense colour in one coat, especially with my favourite blue - shade Denim Chrome. 
   

3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
    My Starbucks coffee doesn't really change throughout the year, I'm actually more of a Costa girl anyway. Although, I am more likely to order an ice tea in summer I guess but my coffee of choice is always a Mocha whether I'm at Starbucks or not.


4. Favourite Fall Candle?

    Surprisingly my favourite fall candle is actually a summer scent. I brought it during the summer clear out and I talked about this in my Fallen of the Waggon post. It's the Yankee Candle Bahama Breeze scent. The smell of this candle makes me reminiscent of summer as it's so refreshing but always makes me pleased for the change in scenery. Even in the rain and mist I can come home and go back to my summer scents for a little while to recover.

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or Accessory?
    My scarf! Definitely, it's just a plain cream wool from Republic but I really really want a deep purple one from Monsoon :)


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

    Well here in England we only really have haunted houses and those are at theme parks, but I'm a pretty easy scare so I would say I'm not a massive fan of those either. The Blackpool Pleasure Beach  I think I'd like a hay ride if I'd ever been on one.

7. Favourite Halloween movie?

    I'm always up for a good scary movie on Halloween but I do prefer the classics. The original Halloween is good for me!


8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?

    Toffee Apples! Okay, so it's not something you get when trick or treating but it's the bit that I love about Halloween.


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
    Whilst I'm not dressing up this year I got a bit creative last year and went as a walking version of the cult classic A Clockwork Orange. When I was little I was always a witch, however I think I was Death for a few years... 

10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?
       Fallen leaves and bonfires. Can anyone say smores? 


 What are your Fall Favourites? I tag everyone.

Bye Addicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.