Thursday 8 November 2012

Gift Voucher Blogger Challenge



Hello My Lovelies.

The Gift Voucher Blogger Challenge is almost over so I know I'm cutting it fine but if there really anything better than a gift voucher! I mean, really?

So here's how it all works. You trawl the internet (I love some internet shopping) and select 5 awesome gifts that you would love to give this Christmas.


Then, giftvoucher.co.uk will select 2 winners. And here's what you can win:

So here's the catch, each gift must be under £35! Not too hard I don't think, time to get creative.

Competition closes on the 9th November and all you need is a blog and some gift ideas :)


 Lets have a look at my picks: 






My first gift, and I actually want this myself if the 17 Nail Clash Complete Collection.
I think this is a perfect gift for anyone who wants a quick, easy ways to jazz up their manicure. I also worked out that at £20 you really do get a lot more than what you pay for in this se.





 

Next up is probably something I would look at for a best friend. A little quirky but colour blocking is so on trend and I have a feeling it's going to come back with full throttle next summer.It's never too early to get started on your summer wardrobe so I'm going to take full advantage of the Little Mistress sale with this lovely lemon and coral play suit at just £11.40.








To me, Yankee Candle's are that gift that when you get it, you know it's cost money and I always feel like the person that's bought the gift has really put some thought into the scent they choose for you. However just receiving a candle alone can be a bit boring. That's why I love the Yankee Candle trays and shades. A small tray, shade and candle will come in at £24.69 exactly and look so adorable. I personally love the Vintage Blue Floral  shade.





I've recently become a big fan of the knuckleduster clutch bags that are all over the market at the
moment. It's a fantastic way to instantly get four rings on your hand without looking ridiculous and keep a firm hold on your bag. I know that this one from Missguided is on my Christmas list and come in way under budget at the affordable price of £25.99.




My last, and final gift is a piece of jewellery is something I bought a very long time ago for my Mom and I would love to buy again. It's such a lovely idea and the end result is very cute. For £24.99 you receive a silver cage pendant, and a shell containing a pearl. Each colour symbolises something different and it's from.... drum roll, Argos!




So if you want to get in on the action just head over to Giftvoucher.co.uk here: Click me!


Bye Addicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.