Saturday 3 November 2012

Slightly Late... October Favourites.




Hey Beauty Addicts,

Halloween, bonfires, autumn... it's just all to much! I have no wish lists for September or October. Not a favourites in sight! I don't know what's going on but clearly all this busy season has gotten the best of me.

So here's some of the things I just can't get enough of, in October at least. I'm not going to do full reviews because let's face it, I've been rabbiting on about some of these products in posts (which I will link for you as always) for the past month.

I'll start my journey back in time to last month with, yes, again Soap & Glory Cheekmate. (Seven Shades of Autumn and The Beautiful Big Screen.) I won't even tell you how much I love this, because I'm sure you already know. If you don't, just go clickety click on those links in brackets there.


KNITTED SPARKLE SCARFMy next favourite of October is my Warehouse scarf. I got this beauty in the very last days of October, but my love for it is so strong that yes, it makes up for that lost time. 20% student discount at Warehouse going on at the moment, just so ya know. This scarf is a weave of cream, baby blue and pale pink wool with cute little tassells.







Whilst a still beauty related my next favourite isn't exactly an item but a website that I cannot tear myself away from. Fantasy Shopper is a style sharing website where you can shop real items in hundreds of stores right now and create outfits, mood boards, help other members find nice outfits and create your own outfits. It's a great way of trying pieces before you buy them and you can do just that, purchase them through the website with one click. I found out about the site from
the wonderful Makeup Savvy. Careful though, it's addictive! 


My last beauty favourite for October is the Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo and conditioner.
A clarifying shampoo but gentler this combo gets rid of excess oil and keeps hair naturally shiny without the grease all day.


What are you loving this month, or like me, last month?

Bye Addicts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.