Sunday 27 January 2013

Au Naturel: Is it possible?




I begin this post even now with trepidation. I had a little bit of a meltdown the other day and took a vow of 'healthiness'. Read the rant: Boom! So I figured whilst I'm on my little health kick I might try a huge, shock tactics, overhaul on my current life style and revisit a few of my failed past challenges.
The first, is the Spending Ban challenge which I failed after less than a month but this time I am determined. So here are the rules that I set for myself last time:

  • Whilst I will be cutting down on unnecessary spending on eating out etc this ban is mostly on beauty products. So that's makeup, clothes, accessories, perfume, skin care and body care (other than essentials). 
  • Having said that I will not be buying books, CD's, DVD's or magazines or the like. 
  • As stated above, I'm not going to stop all spending because I'm a student and there often isn't another choice but to eat out. However I will be sticking to plans that I have made with friends already. Cuts on leisure activity's will be enforced after these pre-arrange events have taken place. 
  • This challenge will last one hundred days.
  • The ban will exclude any birthdays in the next few months. Because why should my friends suffer! 
  • Obviously college supplies etc. Class books, educational trips and such will have to be payed for.
I will do my best, but no promises lol. This blog has always had a fairly random post set up, but I may have to begin posting wish lists!

So the other challenge I've also failed in the past is the no heat hair challenge. I have a plan and I will get this one done. My general time frame on this is generally just as long as I can last. I will keep you updated!

Last but not least. The bare, naked face. This does not mean I'm going to stop wearing mascara but basically if it goes on my skin, then it's out. So powder, foundation, concealer, blusher. Not touching me.



So I'll see you with my apology failure post in about, two days?

Tah Tah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.