Saturday 26 January 2013

Enough is enough!





So today I had a little silent inside-my-head breakdown in a changing room when I looked in the mirror and for the first time in a long time thought, 'those aren't sexy curves.' I've always had hips, boobs and bum and happy about it too but today my body confidence hit a bit of rock bottom I realised that it wasn't about how I looked in the mirror but really about how I felt on the inside. A few months ago I made an effort to swap fizzy drinks for water, alcohol for juice and allow myself the cheeky cup of tea to flush out the system a bit more. Even just keeping the constant sugar intake down made me feel sooooo much better. But over Christmas we all let that down but moving into the end of January it's really time to break out of the winter cycle. So here it is. Chocolate is the enemy. Crisps are unnecessary grams of salt and water is my new best friend. I'm getting out the water filter and falling back in love with aqua.

That's all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.