Saturday 12 January 2013

How can we connect?




Hello.

As TopKatTV reached 1000 views last night I thought I'd do a quick post to let you know of the easier ways to follow what's going on with the blog.

Firstly I would like to direct you over the Get Linked page which will tell you everything you need to know about getting in touch or just keeping up with the recent goings on.

Also something you won't find on this page is how to follow me on SheSaidBeauty if you're a member of the site. You can find the widget to do this in the sidebar on the right.

The newest way to connect with TopKatTv is through Twitter, yes I know, I'm truly braving the internet now. So you can find the blog at @TopKatTv.

And below you can find a list of every other possible way to stay in touch:

  •  FACEBOOK (Friend): sophie.lambie.9 
  •  FACEBOOK (Like): TopKatTV 
  •  TWITTER: TopKatTV
  •  INSTAGRAM: TopKatTV 
  •  PINTEREST: topkattv 
  •  YOUTUBE: TopKattTV
  •  EMAIL ME: TopKatTV@hotmail.co.uk 
  •  BLOGLOVIN: TopKatTV 
Please bare in mind that TopKatTv's Youtube is a future account and is not yet running as a vlog.


I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.