Sunday 3 February 2013

Au Naturel - One Week Down





So my first week of Au Naturel is over and I thought I'd give you a little update on the hair and skin changes front.

I've actually found this week dramatically easy. Whilst my updo's will never look quite as good wet as they do dry and soft, I have fallen back in love with my natural hair. If you're wondering what that looks like, see embarrassing photo. I've even started planning my Au Naturel party look for my friend's 18th next month - I like to plan ahead.

So there have been a few products that have saved me this week. 

The first is Trevor Sorbie's Beautifully Moisturised Ultimate Moisture Mask, phew, what a name! This is a wash out mask but as it's so light I've been mixing it in with my Loreal Paris heat defence and applying it to damp hair as a leave in mask. Just because I'm not using heat doesn't mean it doesn't need protecting from the sun.

For my skin my gorgeous Skinetica - Read the review - Has been serving me well and keeping those nasty spots at bay whilst I'm baring all. Out skin takes longer to react to changes in routine so I haven't noticed too much of a difference in quality but I'll be sure to keep you updated on that.

Lastly, because I'm not wearing any foundation and therefore no SPF, my Good Things Face The Day moisturiser with UV filters has been a must for keeping my skin hydrated and protected. 


So overall - I am missing my concealer, a little, but I've really enjoyed shaving an hour of my morning routine. Sleep. Sleep. zzzZZZ!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping a word.